Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seems like a good deal on Deezer....

• 08-01-2019 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Buy ANY audio product in PC world and get a 6 month Deezer prem sub free.

Was working as of 2nd Jan, bought some cheap ear buds for €7, bargain as deezer is a tenner a month for a sub.
    Upgrades your existing account so you dont lose your history

Code is on the receipt, remember to cancel if you dont want it continuing after the 6 months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭thegift06

Buy ANY audio product in PC world and get a 6 month Deezer prem sub free.

Was working as of 2nd Jan, bought some cheap ear buds for €7, bargain as deezer is a tenner a month for a sub.
    Upgrades your existing account so you dont lose your history

Code is on the receipt, remember to cancel if you dont want it continuing after the 6 months.

Looks like you should have only received 3 months with that. See below

Deezer is partnering once again with Currys and Dixons Travel in the UK and Ireland to give music lovers the chance to enjoy great offers with their audio product purchases in store and online.

You can get this offer only at Currys/PC World and Dixons Travel.

The available offers are:
    · 3 months Deezer Premium for free > audio purchase under £99.99
    · 6 months Deezer Premium for free > audio purchase between £99.99 and £199.99
    · 9 months Deezer Premium for free > audio purchase of over £200+

For purchases in store you will receive a voucher attached to your receipt with a code.

For purchases online you will receive an email with the code instead.

How to redeem the code?

If you have your code already and your item has been purchased at Currys/PC World please visit dzr.fm/currys-cs and redeem your code.

If you have purchased your item at Dixons Travel please visit dzr.fm/dixons-cs instead.

source: https://en.deezercommunity.com/news-16/deezer-currys-dixons-travel-2018-retail-offer-13345

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

yes seems different in the UK, i queired at the service desk when buying and they said they only giving out 6 months ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

yes seems different in the UK, i queired at the service desk when buying and they said they only giving out 6 months ones

Just got their 3 months for €13 deal. Wonder can I stack this? Deezer is by far my favourite music streaming service.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

BBMcQ wrote: »
    Just got their 3 months for €13 deal. Wonder can I stack this? Deezer is by far my favourite music streaming service.

If you use a VPN for Turkey and go onto the Deezer site and buy a gift voucher code for a year (works out about €18) and then apply it to your account and away you go 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

shirley they are all much of a muchness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

jonosam wrote: »
    If you use a VPN for Turkey and go onto the Deezer site and buy a gift voucher code for a year (works out about €18) and then apply it to your account and away you go ��

Didnt they stop that from working recently enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

shirley they are all much of a muchness?

Don't call me Shirley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Didnt they stop that from working recently enough?

Yeah, I think that ship has sailed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Can this be used if you have previously had a trial (asking as most of their offers exclude that)

Would be great as my 4month free pringles sub is coming to an end

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FR.Ted Crilly

Can this be used if you have previously had a trial (asking as most of their offers exclude that)

Would be great as my 4month free pringles sub is coming to an end

Hi Victor I have tried to avail of this offer from Pringles and get stuck on the cookies bit on their web site .....it used to be the case of cookies automatically throwing them self's on your browser now I can't get 3rd party cookies at all have Windows ten with chrome and Android phone on7.0 with chrome also should I download a different browser........offer closes on the 28th deals shop still seem to stock the Deezer Pringles offer now all other shops have the PS4 Pringles draw offer....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

I signed up for this offer about 6 months ago.
    Payment being taken monthly from my bank account but I can't find my login details.
    Seems to be no formal setup for direct debit or standing order.
    Does anybody have a copy of their email of how it was set up ?
    Obviously can't contact Deezer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

joebre wrote: »
    I signed up for this offer about 6 months ago.
    Payment being taken monthly from my bank account but I can't find my login details.
    Seems to be no formal setup for direct debit or standing order.
    Does anybody have a copy of their email of how it was set up ?
    Obviously can't contact Deezer.

Why can't you contact Deezer?

You would have given them your debit card details (rather than setting up a direct debit), they would have sent you an email confirmation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Just had a look there.
    Used a VPN and logged in from Romania.
    Deezer premium = €4.99 month.
    €49.99 annual.
    Wonder would it work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

vectra wrote: »
    Just had a look there.
    Used a VPN and logged in from Romania.
    Deezer premium = €4.99 month.
    €49.99 annual.
    Wonder would it work?

YouTube premium from India is 129 Rupee (€1.64) per month. With this you also get YouTube Music and Google Play Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭askU

bromley52 wrote: »
    YouTube premium from India is 129 Rupee (€1.64) per month. With this you also get YouTube Music and Google Play Music.

Please explain how to use VPN to get this offer
    (I'm not a whizz at this kind of thing)

Does Google Play Music work in cars through Carplay the same as Deezer and spotify?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭matzen

askU wrote: »
    Please explain how to use VPN to get this offer
    (I'm not a whizz at this kind of thing)

Get a VPN like VPNUnlimited and run it on your computer. Set the country to India and log into youtube. Click to sign up for premium version and it will show you the price in Indian rupees. You can add an address but the city will need to be in India. complete the registration and add your credit card details, and that's it. Best to do this in a browser like firefox. I wasn't able to do it in Chrome.

I found that the first few times when using google music it would show me Indian music suggestions but that went away after a while and now it only suggest music style I normally listen to.

matzen wrote: »
    Get a VPN like VPNUnlimited and run it on your computer. Set the country to India and log into youtube. Click to sign up for premium version and it will show you the price in Indian rupees. You can add an address but the city will need to be in India. complete the registration and add your credit card details, and that's it. Best to do this in a browser like firefox. I wasn't able to do it in Chrome.

I found that the first few times when using google music it would show me Indian music suggestions but that went away after a while and now it only suggest music style I normally listen to.

Are you using google music in the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭matzen

Are you using google music in the car?
    No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

Does Google Play Music work in cars through Carplay the same as Deezer and spotify?

Why don't you try it? The 1st month or two is usually free.

• Advertisement

Why don't you try it? The 1st month or two is usually free.

could be a plan :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭funnyname

Can you pay with phone credit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

funnyname wrote: »
    Can you pay with phone credit?

Depends on the mobile operator. In Ireland Vodafone and Three allow this as below. You will pay the Irish price though.

Play Store

Three FAQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭funnyname

So if I try the VPN and revolut then I'll get the Indian price right?
    Davy wrote: »
    Depends on the mobile operator. In Ireland Vodafone and Three allow this as below. You will pay the Irish price though.

Play Store

Three FAQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭webpal

Can you use vpn to get deezer? I have an existing account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭webpal

webpal wrote: »
    Can you use vpn to get deezer? I have an existing account

Does this work for anyone? I get a message saying that my card will not work in this country (turkey)

Guys,
    Quick one.
    I have a relative that lived in Thailand for several years, He is back here now but still has thai cards and accounts.
    Can he use one of those to buy a 12 month gift on the thai site for me that I could apply to my account? Or would he need to use a vpn?
    Thanks

Advertisement