Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is going on with these teeth?

Options
  • 20-08-2020 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭

Picture apparently of a woman* prepped for dental treatment. is this normally what is done to prepare for a full set of crowns? it looks horrific.

I have included it as a link rather than a direct image. not for the squeamish.
    https://i.ibb.co/M7wsWKv/price.jpg

*the woman is question is apparently katie price.

Comments

Dxn0_PBWoAAPOLD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Meth

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

^^^^^
    thanks, but i was looking for serious answers hence why I posted in Dental Issues and not AH

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

^^^^^
    thanks, but i was looking for serious answers hence why I posted in Dental Issues and not AH

Meth and coke

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Fishorsealant

Heavily prepped teeth without the restorations cemented

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Heavily prepped teeth without the restorations cemented

would that level of prep be normal? it just looks really excessive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I'm not a dentist, but it depends on much of the tooth is good.
    They remove all the bad parts, and have to "shave" (remove enough) so the crown fits over it.
    Like a cap. But when finished is the size of the neighboring teeth. There would be no point putting a crown over tooth decay etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Jordan has sucked a lot of lollipops in her time, on top of that, she has had a couple of sets of crowns over the years, this ain’t her first rodeo.

Advertisement