Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Deaths 2019

• 24-12-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭

As 2019 nears an end, have we come anywhere near matching the celeb death toll of 2016?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

Are you always this cheerful???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Gael23 wrote: »
    As 2019 nears an end, have we come anywhere near matching the celeb death toll of 2016?

Are you suggesting we try and beat the record somehow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Well this is morbid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Still a few days left. You never know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

aaron ramsey needs to go on a run of form

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Prince Philip looks like an extra from the Walking Dead at this stage. I don't think he'll see it out to 100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I thought exactly that when I saw the report. I'm sure if he was not famous and it was not Christmas he'd still be inside blocking a bed But nope they have to get him to Sandringham for the optics even if it kills him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Prince Philip looks like an extra from the Walking Dead at this stage. I don't think he'll see it out to 100.

Well, if he can battle it out for a week, he won't be adding to this year's list of woe :rolleyes:

No mention for that renowned celebrity Robert Mugabe yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

2016 looking good right now. Hard to see 2019 overtaking it unless there’s some sort of last minute mini celeb holocaust type of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

tdf7187 wrote: »
    2016 looking good right now. Hard to see 2019 overtaking it unless there’s some sort of last minute mini celeb holocaust type of thing.

I was thinking, maybe a suicide bomber at Jools' Annual Hootenanny, but that was probably recorded some time in November.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I was thinking, maybe a suicide bomber at Jools' Annual Hootenanny, but that was probably recorded some time in November.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Christmas, one and all - Tiny Tim

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Dame June Whitfield, star of Absolutely Fabulous, dies aged 93

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46712694

I know her more from Terry and June, getting old.

Huge number of actors died this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Is Gay Byrne still dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,071 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Dame June Whitfield, star of Absolutely Fabulous, dies aged 93

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46712694

I know her more from Terry and June, getting old.

Huge number of actors died this year.

Except she died last year.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Except she died last year.

Damn... So she did... Sorry lol!

Advertisement