Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nespresso machine & aerochinno €64 with purchase of 150 capsules

Options
  • 28-06-2018 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭

On nespresso.com, if you buy 150 capsules, you can buy a machine and aerochinno for €64. not a bad deal all round.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

no, you must buy the 150 capsules full price and get to buy the package for 64. Arnotts deal is a better one, same one was on debenhams last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

TheDriver wrote: »
    no, you must buy the 150 capsules full price and get to buy the package for 64. Arnotts deal is a better one, same one was on debenhams last year.

Ya I just tried and price was 123.50 for 150 capsules and machine with free aerochino.

bailey99 wrote: »
    Ya I just tried and price was 123.50 for 150 capsules and machine with free aerochino.

Can't find the capsules on arnotts site to get the offer now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

JKGT wrote:
    €54.95 from Arnotts

How does this compare to the DOLCE Gusto for 59.95?

Can u order the capsules online at arnotts??

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

bailey99 wrote:
    Can't find the capsules on arnotts site to get the offer now.

Can't find the capsules on Arnotts site either

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭micks_address

The aerochinno if included is worth a few quid on its own

Never tried gusto coffee.. Nespresso uses different pods. You can get third party ones nearly anywhere.. Starbucks do a range, and most supermarkets have them.. The thing I find with nespresso is consistency and convenience.. No mess etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There's a world of 3rd party capsules, you can find L'Or on offer at 20 for fiver in tesco regularly.
    I wouldn't be without my aerochinno, great yoke and easy to clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

We've DG and Tass in the house and my family have Nespresso. Nespresso is the better system but if buying now I'd only buy a Vertuo machine (bigger pods, newer and more expensive).

Read the t&c, this is only open to residents of the up and Isle of Man. Don’t think they will ship the aero chino machine to Ireland unfortunately

ED E wrote: »
    We've DG and Tass in the house and my family have Nespresso. Nespresso is the better system but if buying now I'd only buy a Vertuo machine (bigger pods, newer and more expensive).

The problem with Vertuo is your locked into nespresso pods.. We have both nespresso systems.. The Vertuo is nice but I'm not sure if the coffee is any better.. It smacks of nespresso trying to get people to buy into proprietary pods again till their patent runs out

Advertisement