Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Bill Pay Trio SIM offer for iD customers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

loki7777 wrote: »
    We went back to Sligo CW to ask and try to claim our €20 credit just to find out that she took it at the time of purchase. And we even get receipt this time showing that she took VR Glide and memory card.
    Looks like Sligo staff is taking customers credit(they did the same to couple switching to three at the time when we were waiting to sort it out) and using it to buy things.
    Going to contact CW online(can't fine any phone number to customer service)

Thats shocking! My father changed yesterday and got to use his credit in Dublin.

"Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our customer service representatives by emailing CustomerCareIE-CPW-IE@cpwplc.com, or call us on 1850 424 800 between 9am-6pm."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Lovely. Thanks for the number. I already sent complain using online form(sorry did not because only 500 symbols is allowed - will use facebook instead).
    Just posted on CW facebook page and also sent PM to them through FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Ported over 2 numbers yesterday in Dublin and got €40 credit to use in store. As the order was being set up I was watching the screen that the sales person was entering the info on and it clearly shows up as 2 x €20 credits applicable to the order. I managed to get mine stacked to buy a phone with the credit and all of the details of my phone purchase were linked into the 2 ports.
    I would surmise that any items that were "PURCHASED" with the credit and not received by the customer would also show up.
    It should be quite easy for CPW to track what was purchased against your porting order and also who actually carried out the transaction.

I would definitely not let this slide and any/all details that you can provide to customer service would make it easier to track.
    Hope this helps.

I didn't let go. Was talking to customer service and should get a call from manager tomorrow. Looks like someone added "by mistake" something to that receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Anyone try this by signing up online? I'm not id but wondering if I just said I was on the online form would that make it work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

It’s really strange and a bit of a deal breaker for me that some id customers signal is dropping from 4g to 3g after porting to three. Anyone have a technical reason for this? Has it to do with O2/three hardware networks being still separate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hulio jordio

freebee23 wrote: »
    Ported over 2 numbers yesterday in Dublin and got €40 credit to use in store. As the order was being set up I was watching the screen that the sales person was entering the info on and it clearly shows up as 2 x €20 credits applicable to the order. I managed to get mine stacked to buy a phone with the credit and all of the details of my phone purchase were linked into the 2 ports.
    I would surmise that any items that were "PURCHASED" with the credit and not received by the customer would also show up.
    It should be quite easy for CPW to track what was purchased against your porting order and also who actually carried out the transaction.

I would definitely not let this slide and any/all details that you can provide to customer service would make it easier to track.
    Hope this helps.

Were the 2 numbers that you ported under the same name?
    I ported 2 numbers over today but was told in-store that the credit couldn't be stacked as we had a different name for each number.

Were the 2 numbers that you ported under the same name?
    I ported 2 numbers over today but was told in-store that the credit couldn't be stacked as we had a different name for each number.

Yes both numbers were in my name. Transferring another sim today and hope to get the credit towards a chrome cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

loki7777 wrote: »
    We went back to Sligo CW to ask and try to claim our €20 credit just to find out that she took it at the time of purchase. And we even get receipt this time showing that she took VR Glide and memory card.
    Looks like Sligo staff is taking customers credit(they did the same to couple switching to three at the time when we were waiting to sort it out) and using it to buy things.
    Going to contact CW online(can't fine any phone number to customer service)

Any update on this?

Got sorted out by shop manager after posting on FB. "Human error" they would call it;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Ah jaysus. You would wonder how much did the staff get away with. They might have gotten a slap on the wrist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

carphone warehouse greystones was broken into last night and will probably be closed tomorrow in case anyone is thinking of heading out there.

I might also add that dun laoghaire carphone warehouse are useless. Waited patiently for over 35min to be served only to be told the network was too busy to get my number ported. Yet it worked *instantly* at the 3 store. Maybe CPW are losing too much on the 20 store credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭labrik

Received my second bill since changing from ID Network to 3 network under the special deal for the 3 unlimited Flex Max SIMO. It's 30 euro first month then 5 euro for the next 11 months. First bill straightforward. Second bill a bit confusing. I don't pay anything, I think as it's in credit. Wondering if any other people have had the second bill and your opinion. I'll probably contact 3, as well.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

labrik wrote: »
    Received my second bill since changing from ID Network to 3 network under the special deal for the 3 unlimited Flex Max SIMO. It's 30 euro first month then 5 euro for the next 11 months. First bill straightforward. Second bill a bit confusing. I don't pay anything, I think as it's in credit. Wondering if any other people have had the second bill and your opinion. I'll probably contact 3, as well.

Just a small correction to your post, this offer was €30 for the first month, and then €5 for the next 12 months, not 11, as you thought. ;)

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Just a small correction to your post, this offer was €30 for the first month, and then €5 for the next 12 months, not 11, as you thought. ;)

Oh, yes. That's even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Anyone check their bill for this month? Apparently my discount was only applied for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

Same? Says to separate Rental Discounts x 6months ?

Three:Reps / Three:Sheena ?????

Yes, I got a shock too. I got my month's bill last week. I used the messaging service on the 3network to contact them about this and they told me the original deal still stood and that I'd get a readjustment over the next six months.

Since i joined the network from ID I have paid 36 euros in total. 32.95 the first month and a bit and 3. 27 last month.For four months I've had no payment due. So happy enough so far as up to this month my total bill has been 36 euro or so. But I don't use it that much.

This month I'm due to pay 28.50. Unless I get a discount and re-adjustment next month I'm giving one month's notice and complaining to trading standards about the deal. I'm sure it won't come to that but.....

I'd advise you to contact them. Interesting if others have had the same issue.

Labrum are you Three UK customer ? You have £ in your message . You might me looking for Three UK Support ?

No, I'll edit. Living back in Ireland over two years. My laptop bought in UK where I was living before. Should read euros. Will edit.

• Advertisement

Where you Previously an iD mobile customer?

CVB wrote: »
    Where you Previously an iD mobile customer?

Yes, I was an ID customer since I moved back to Ireland in 2016. Really liked the service as I don't use that much call time.

Ok I have contacted the Three Reps to alert them to this thread messages hopefully we will get a response soon !

CVB

CVB and DeadIMMortal, what have your bills been like since switching? Details if possible.

Three have told me to pay the 30 this month and discount will go on again from next month for 6 months. That’s not on and not what any of us agreed to. No one seems to know in three what’s happening with it or why it is being done like that

labrik wrote: »
    CVB and DeadIMMortal, what have your bills been like since switching? Details if possible.

€5 a month as agreed till now

With VAT it’s always €5.88 or their around charge monthly

CVB wrote: »
    With VAT it’s always €5.88 or their around charge monthly
    Mine always came out around €4.80, below €5. Never above it.

€4.59 all other months and this month €5.88 even though I have not used the phone at all this month switched off as I was travelling !

• Advertisement

Three have told me to pay the 30 this month and discount will go on again from next month for 6 months. That’s not on and not what any of us agreed to. No one seems to know in three what’s happening with it or why it is being done like that

I received the same reply regarding my latest bill from three. Bill coming in at €27, contacted them and was told that my account was updated yesterday morning with a further 6 month discount. They advised that I pay the latest bill and that they would credit my account with the remainder so will not have a bill payment for the remainder of my term.
    Would be curious to see if other customers on this deal got a high bill this month.
    This is not what I agreed on when signing up.

Advertisement