Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q330 13.3" laptop i3/4gb/500gb €495 delivered

Options
  • 21-02-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

productimage.aspx?id=456345&width=500

A bit late with this but have a look here

Use the code WOW-1 on the website and you get it for 400£ + £10 delivery, saving 70£. The code was only meant to be for the weekend but as as of time of typing, its still working according to hotukdeals. That really is a great price for a high spec ultra-portable laptop. A lower spec model off amazon with a smaller battery and only 3gb/320gb is going for 450£ here

Was too good a deal to miss so i ordered one to replace my bulky 2 and a half year old acer! :D. Ordered at about 10pm last night, wasnt sure how smoothly it would go(which i why i held back on putting it up here) but its gone fine, plenty boardsies have used the site before, the trick is to put "ireland" in where the postcode should go, and when it comes to the page where you select delivery, pick the "£9.95 NON UK MAINLAND" delivery. Even when you do this, it says destination country is the UK but that seems to be okay. My AIB visa card went through grand too. Anyways, my laptop was dispached this morning and its currently in the DPD depot in Birmingham awaiting shipping over here.

This laptop gets great great reviews everywhere, espeially on the affordability aspect, and thats for its rrp of about 600£!

http://www.trustedreviews.com/laptops/review/2010/07/26/Samsung-Q330/p1

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/samsung-q330-706162/review

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭00sully

yep great deal alright, very very tempted but think I'll hold off for a tablet. I have read several reviews on this as was about to pull the trigger on it several times - seems a great machine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

ah was close to being perfect, has integrated graphics though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Was never gonna get the graphics card for the price though, for a graphics card in something like this, you'd be talking about another 200£ it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 wiciu.o

We ordered one.

You don't really expect to play games on this sort of laptop.

I think this is a real bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭magher

Orderd this morning, code worked! (-£70)

Great find!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 wiciu.o

Laptop came yesterday. 3 days from UK - not bad. Cool little thing. Not light like netbook but seems pretty good build.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

Dam missed this code wont work today, any other code available, cheers op

Advertisement