Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to call it a day...

Options
  • 09-04-1999 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Ive decided to give up adra bacause it really is taking too much of my time. Im falling behind on my project and cant get out of bed in the morning due to excessive adraing into the wee hours.My girlfriend is threatening leaving me due to my obsessive compulsive adra disorder and frankly i think its gettin to be a bit boring. It used to be fun back in the old days but now everyone's fighting over her and calling each other rude names. Dreadfull adra scene in Ireland atm imho.

So g'luck and take her handy. I'll pop bag for a quickie now and again but that'll be it really.

Mark Lachlan Christopher Cullen.
    The man behind the FreaK_BrutheR.
    so adiue

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ah no, you were one of the best man!!! I remember in the days when it was just me, you and adra and those cream buns - long before any mention of engagements or bad haircuts!!!

So long man and have a god 'un!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement