Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Manford TOSSER

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Did you even read the article? It's not his choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I can see where he's coming from. It's the producers/directors who should be pulling the plug, not the talent (sorry, 'talent'). However, he can certainly voice his concerns and work with the other actors/stage people/whoever to pressure the powers that be into pulling the plug.

Still a gowl though. Don't like his 'Please do not patronise me' line, anytime I see or hear that specific phrase I can't but think the person saying it comes across as patronising...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,121 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It will stop when there is no audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Yes I did read it but and can insist he will not play he is only too happy to go along with it. And don't come back at me with contract this and contract that, we are living in extraordinary times and the contract won't be worth the paer it's written on if it came to that. No I stick by what I said.

Advertisement