Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exploding Kittens board game for €4.40 each NSFW/Normal/Expansion Packs from Joybuy

Options
  • 05-01-2020 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

This game has been on my radar for a few years now, and I keep forgetting to buy it. It gets great reviews everywhere.

I eventually just bought it there.
    The NSFW version, Normal version and Expansion pack are currently €4.40 each on Joybuy, but the normal version says '3 left in stock'
    https://www.joybuy.com/651894211.html

So I looked around just in case.
    The Normal version is also on sale here for €6.24 for anyone that doesn't want the NSFW version.
    https://www.joybuy.com/651495097.html

I picked up both normal + expansion for €8.80, but if sold out then it should work out around €10.40 (€5.20 each) which still seems a good price when looking around.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=exploding+kittens+review

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nice find. Sushi Go is 6.50 which is excellent value too

• Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kmagic

Website itself seems to have bad reviews. Have you used them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Kmagic wrote: »
    Website itself seems to have bad reviews. Have you used them before?

Joybuy?

Yes, I use them a lot, only complaints were two belts (kangaroo leather) didn't stand the test of time, one was bad, the other is repairable.
    They are JD.com rebranded for rest of the world. Their shipping is quite fast too compared to ali and others. Not sure if they are still the biggest Chinese retailer online, but they are their biggest overall retailer.

Definitely one of, if not the oldest Chinese online.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Liable to be knock off versions for that price?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Liable to be knock off versions for that price?

Almost guaranteed in fact. This is a huge problem in board gaming. It's so easy to produce knock-offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I ordered Exploding Kittens and another game I've played before: Dobble. Just arrived today, the outer box for Dobble was smashed to **** (looks like it was smashed to **** before it was sent as the Exploding Kittens box is fine) but the actual Dobble game itself is in a metal tin which is intact. Thanks OP!

Advertisement