Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free £18.40 for opening Monese account - TopCashBack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

donnyvegas wrote: »
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/monese/

Just done this yesterday. I verified my ID. Didn't top up the account or order a card or anything.

£18.40 is now pending in my TopCashBack account. Free money!

Whats the catch? Fees, privacy?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,159 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I wouldn't be relying on topcashback for anything based on the amazon offer they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I wouldn't be relying on topcashback for anything based on the amazon offer they did.

Is that offer not going to be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Mickeroo wrote: »

What happened with Amazon? I recently got 10% back on luggage bought on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

So I signed up via the topcashback app.
    It opened playstore and added Monese from there, does anything else need to be done on my end?

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    So I signed up via the topcashback app.
    It opened playstore and added Monese from there, does anything else need to be done on my end?

did you register with Monese or just download the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/monese/

Just done this yesterday. I verified my ID. Didn't top up the account or order a card or anything.

£18.40 is now pending in my TopCashBack account. Free money!

Did it take long for the £+8.40 to show as pending?

I just followed the steps in the link above.

Edit.Showing now as pending. Cheers OP

yabadabado wrote: »
    Did it take long for the £+8.40 to show as pending?

I just followed the steps in the link above.

Edit.Showing now as pending. Cheers OP

How long does it take to say pending and how long does it take to get it I just signed up

£18.40 showing up on the website but not app but I didn’t it right I’ll leave it a few days until it appears

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Thanks Op, I guess I traded them a pic of my passport for £18.40. Hope they are happy with the deal. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Hmmm, still waiting for my monese account to be verified? Maybe they don't verify at the weekend? Nothing showing up pending in my topcashback account yet either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Toxica wrote: »
    Hmmm, still waiting for my monese account to be verified? Maybe they don't verify at the weekend? Nothing showing up pending in my topcashback account yet either.

they verified mine in about 5 - 10 minutes today (Saturday morning)

they verified mine in about 5 - 10 minutes today (Saturday morning)

Hmmm. Something must've gone wrong somewhere then.

Got mine as well thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I got £16.16

Says i made a £1 purchase also which I didn't obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ebayissues

Mine from pending now shows declined..............

Mine has gone from pending to confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

did you register with Monese or just download the app?

Downloaded the app via the playstore link the TCB app opened, registered and verified but nothing at all showing for it in my TCB account.

Mine has gone from pending to confirmed.

So did mine but then it’s say you can be from 1 day to 90 days until you can cash out is that right?

So did mine but then it’s say you can be from 1 day to 90 days until you can cash out is that right?

yes, depends on how long Monese take to pay TCB.

Thanks again OP :D

What did everyone have to do to verify their identity? I took pics of my driver's license and recorded a short video but it's still pending. I emailed them but haven't got a reply yet.

• Advertisement

What did everyone have to do to verify their identity? I took pics of my driver's license and recorded a short video but it's still pending. I emailed them but haven't got a reply yet.

We did what you did and wait a about 1-2 and it will appear as pending on the topcashback app and then another few hours to appear comfirmed

We did what you did and wait a about 1-2 and it will appear as pending on the topcashback app and then another few hours to appear comfirmed

Thanks, my identity verification is still pending on the Monese app so I'm guessing that's why it's not showing on my Topchashback account yet. Hopefully they will reply to my email tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ebayissues

Interesting as to why mine is the only that's declined. I followed same process as the OP

Thanks, my identity verification is still pending on the Monese app so I'm guessing that's why it's not showing on my Topchashback account yet. Hopefully they will reply to my email tomorrow.

I left the Monese app open while they did the verification obligation took myself and my partner a matter of minutes to clear

I got my money but went to cash out and they took £5 from me why

£5 membership fee I didn’t sign up for any paid account they don’t even back my bank details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I got my money but went to cash out and they took £5 from me why

£5 membership fee I didn’t sign up for any paid account they don’t even back my bank details

This was discussed a bit on the Amazon Echo Dot Thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058034160

Unfortunately when you sign up with TopCashback they sign you up by default with a Premium account which costs £5 a year. You can downgrade your membership in the first 30 days to a free account without having to pay the £5.

johnnykilo wrote: »
    This was discussed a bit on the Amazon Echo Dot Thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058034160

Unfortunately when you sign up with TopCashback they sign you up by default with a Premium account which costs £5 a year. You can downgrade your membership in the first 30 days to a free account without having to pay the £5.

Ah damn it I already had a TopCashback account for years and so I got caught I changed my boyfriend account just now he’s safe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭long_b

Can this be done together with using a Referral code from the forum here or in this case is TCB the referrer?

long_b wrote: »
    Can this be done together with using a Referral code from the forum here or in this case is TCB the referrer?

There is no cashback available anymore on TCB for Monese. You need to strike while the iron is hot.

TCB always state whether voucher/referral codes will affect you getting cashback.

• Advertisement

£100 voucher for £85 through MONESE. Use code BEATBLUES. You must have £85 in your account, then apply code. Amazon among many retailers that you can get voucher.

Advertisement