Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Classic €34 (Smartoys Belgium)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭Pique

Bargain for the modding capability for some retro goodness.

This was posted on various deal sites and consequently the site crashed this morning. Apparently some cancellation emails have gone out so lets see what happens.

The deal seems to be expired anyhow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

A friend of mine had his cancelled. He only ordered this morning. I seen it when you posted last night and so far no cancellation.

A friend of mine had his cancelled. He only ordered this morning. I seen it when you posted last night and so far no cancellation.
    Compounding things is that some on HUKD got it for €24.79 (ex-ship) instead of the intended 29.99. Not sure how, perhaps a website bug.

And some accidentally ordered to collect :rolleyes:.

So they took a lot of orders incl misprices and ones which are reserved but will not be collected. I'd say it will be a while before they sort through them and they find out how many units the can honour. So far no cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cmc87

Ordered last night, got cancelled this morning 😭

• Advertisement

Cancelled. Boo-urns

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

cancelled for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Still holding out here - got in early on the hukd one.
    Wouldn't worry - they must have made an enormous number and the sales are atrocious. Marketing thinking they can pull a Nintendo mini on it, but with an absolute turd of a product.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Western Lowland Gorilla

My order doesn't seem to be cancelled.

But I can't seem to track it either.

The link in the order email just brings me to a "register your account" page. (I checked out with paypal when ordering).

My order doesn't seem to be cancelled.

But I can't seem to track it either.

The link in the order email just brings me to a "register your account" page. (I checked out with paypal when ordering).
    Their cancellation e-mails seem to go out in waves, there's people on HUKD just getting them in the last 24hrs.

Contact them if you're worried they forgot to refund you. It's unlikely at this stage you'll get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 08mor

Mine has been shipped today, had forgotten I even ordered it!!

Advertisement