Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting - Bray Harriers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

I don't think so, I think it's horrible
    How bout you guys ?
    The fox gets away. No cruelty experienced by the fox yet he is the focus of the uninformed.
    Consider the horse and hounds. The hounds need to be fed. You might guess that the man on horseback buys dog food as a suburbanite buys dog food.
    There is horse loss early and late. Young horses not good enough for racing or other sports disappear. Old horses past their prime disappear.
    Join the dots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

What I really didn't agree with was that today seemed to be aimed at children to join in, are we now teaching kids that killing innocent animals is right ?

Funny enough I don't do fox hunting, foxes have been hunted to extension around where I live and in response the rabbit population is out of control. They are causing serious damage to land and property so I hunt rabbits with a .22 rifle.

Last week I had my 7 year old daughter give me a lecture about killing innocent animals, her friend at school told her it was cruel and evil to kill animals..

When I pointed out that the rashers she was devouring came from a lovely little pig that someone killed i was told.. "but pigs smell, rabbits are cute"

Her friend eats meat as well..

Advertisement