Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S20+

Options
  • 27-11-2020 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭

For the first time I feel old using this, I have always used iPhone, I got this yesterday on a black friday offer and can't get used to it.

Notification settings are crazy, really awkward to get out of the lockscreen - and don't see notifcations on the lockscreen like I do in iOS..

Bringing it back today.
    Pity as it has an insane camera on it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

For the first time I feel old using this, I have always used iPhone, I got this yesterday on a black friday offer and can't get used to it.

Notification settings are crazy, really awkward to get out of the lockscreen - and don't see notifcations on the lockscreen like I do

Bringing it back today.

FFS and I’m leaving iOS for the same model or a note 10 plus, pissed off ref apples lack of storage etc,left android a few months ago don’t like it at all

Notification settings are crazy, really awkward to get out of the lockscreen - and don't see notifcations on the lockscreen like I do in iOS..

Bringing it back today.

I’m the exact opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Actually I'm really getting used to it... it is a nice phone, does take a bit to adapt to the differences in OS's...

Actually I'm really getting used to it... it is a nice phone, does take a bit to adapt to the differences in OS's...

Large screen( width) is what I need , missed a deal on Adverts.ie last night ( couldn’t travel)
    Mind telling me how much and where u got yours?
    All prices pretty stagnant on Adverts.ie, looking at it and the note 10 plus

Advertisement