Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PostMobile, trouble ringing a gomo no.

Options
  • 21-11-2020 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭

I ported to postmobile and having difficulty ringing a certain gomo number. It works sometimes. Non-issue ringing other numbers
    I get the beep that used to indicate you're ringing a different network than orig prefix and then it hangs for a few seconds until it goes to the gomo "can't reach number" message. They get the call catcher text.
    They can ring me with no issue
    I never get the beep "you're calling a different network" message with anyone else.
    I'm wondering who is at fault and hence who do we contact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭johndanielmoore

Postmobile is a virtual network run on Vodafone. Gomo is the eir network with a different billing system.

A year ago I ported from Vodafone to Eir. A few months later I started receiving complaints from people on Vodafone that most of the time my phone wouldn't ring and that they got a few beeps and then cut off. It sounds like the same problem that you're having. I'd blame eir/gomo.

Advertisement