Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Stick Irish tv players

Options
  • 27-04-2016 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi i am looking into getting an amazon fire stick,just wanted to know if its possible to side load the rte and 3 players on to it,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

RTE last I heard will only work with a mouse app for your phone but plays other than that. You might have more luck sideloading kodi and then use an rte player add-on.

Never uses 3 player sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I'm having trouble accepting the terms and conditions for virgin media player on the fire stick 4k. It wont let me click to accept it. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the fire stick. Has anyone any ideas? Help most appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

I'm having trouble accepting the terms and conditions for virgin media player on the fire stick 4k. It wont let me click to accept it. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the fire stick. Has anyone any ideas? Help most appreciated.

Always thought that the VM player will only work on phones/tablets and not any device you can connect to a TV. Maybe this is the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Yes you could be right. I eventually installed a mouse to the fire stick and accepted the terms but then I’m left with the app looking very stretched as if it’s not compatible. So I’m stuck with just watching it on iPhone. Lol

Advertisement