Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 N stamps for €8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

This reminded me that I bought these the last time they were posted here a few months back and they never arrived. Got in touch with an post today and they're sending out a 2020 book of non wedding stamps te replace them. Thanks op :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭maik3n

It's probably a wild shot in the dark but are these available in store or just online? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

In store too, there are signs up.

There was no postage charge last time they had this offer though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Bawnmore wrote: »
    This reminded me that I bought these the last time they were posted here a few months back and they never arrived. Got in touch with an post today and they're sending out a 2020 book of non wedding stamps te replace them. Thanks op :pac:

Probably forgot to put a stamp on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

Bought a load of these for my new business in January. Was a bit dubious about the love aspect but new business, lots of business development and posting out to be clients so money saving won over. Sure it was nearing valentine's anyway.

Little did i know when you peel off the stamp it leaves behind 3 stickers. 2 glitter love hearts and one love heart sweet. It leaves one in a strange predicament... Do i send with or without love hearts. Not sending them looks mean as it leaves a hole, sending them says more than just hire me!

Sometimes i save up the stickers and for the envelope for the likes of revenue..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

browneire wrote: »
    Bought a load of these for my new business in January. Was a bit dubious about the love aspect but new business, lots of business development and posting out to be clients so money saving won over. Sure it was nearing valentine's anyway.

Little did i know when you peel off the stamp it leaves behind 3 stickers. 2 glitter love hearts and one love heart sweet. It leaves one in a strange predicament... Do i send with or without love hearts. Not sending them looks mean as it leaves a hole, sending them says more than just hire me!

Sometimes i save up the stickers and for the envelope with them for the looks of revenue.. 🀣
    Yeah, I wasn't gone on this year's Love edition so I stocked up on a few booklets of the previous years' editions instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,967 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

browneire wrote: »

Sometimes i save up the stickers and for the envelope with them for the looks of revenue.. ��

used them ones through business too. I went to the bother of sticking the small hearts back in !!

Advertisement