Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharper image rotating Docking station €31.20 Harvey Norman

Options
  • 02-04-2011 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

ec-a115_main.jpg

Was just over in HN in Swords/Airside, and they have a stand behind the Photography centre/booth thing.
    The stand is just of Docking stations, CD players with Radio, and DAB radios.

All 20% off marked price.

This is in the pile/stand, marked at €39.99, with 20% off brings it to €31.20, i just bought one about 20 minutes ago and they had about 5 or 6 left.

I know they aren't a well known brand, but for €31.20 i thought it was a good buy,

Considering it's on Amazon for £60.66stg (Also it seems to have gotten some good reviews on Amazon for that price.)

and on the Harvey Norman Website for €69.99

It also has an audio line-in which allows you to connect other players to connect through it.

Technical Details

• One Touch Automatic Rotating Dock - perfect for watching videos
    • Charges and plays iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4G - please note rotation feature is not fully compatible with iphone 4G. Works with iPod Nano 6G, 5G and 4g, Touch 2g, 3g,4g - please note rotation feature is not fully compatible with iphone 4G
    • Works with iPod Nano 6G, 5G and 4g, Touch 2g, 3g, 4g
    • Classic, full rich sound
    • Audio line in allows for use with other music players

Advertisement