Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Republic coffee in Dunnes

Options
  • 02-04-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Got it there the other day in dunnes in enniscorthy, 3.40 (i think, definatly in the lower side of 3 euro) for a 227g bag of press pot coffee, they also had filter coffee at the same price. Was cheaper than dunnes crappy own brand and about a euro less than beweleys, roberts and union coffee and those companies don't cater to specific grinds for specific brewing methods. Other incentives are they make delicious coffee, they're irish, they support fair trade and last year they donated 11% of their net profit to charities, something in the region of 20,000 euro.

I'm not a rep for them or anything but i like supporting companies that are irish and companies that have a social concious and they are both, and it's definatly a bargain, the same packs of coffee are 4.69 on their website, maybe a pricing error from dunnes, either way, good deal

Advertisement