Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Brian the Bus Driver

Options
  • 18-05-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭

Thank you for calling us when you found my daughter's mobile phone, rather than throwing it in "Lost & Found" at the garage and thank you for arranging to meet her on your bus route so you could personally hand it back to her.

I will try to defend Dublin Bus drivers in the future.

Hope you got the card :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

I love nice bus drivers! :)
    The ones who smile at you when you say thanks as you leave,
    or the ones that stop after they pull away to let more people on.. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

They could actually get into trouble for doing that so those guys and gals are extra nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Fairplay Brian. It's lovely to hear/read stories like this. I know (hope) they are quite common but it's always the negative stories that tend to get the coverage.

My first time visiting this neck of Boards and I think I shall be frequenting here more often. So full of happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Bro is a bus driver and he's done this a few times.
    They're not all bad eggs! :)

Advertisement