Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 8 in 1 remote

Options
  • 19-06-2004 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Got one of these today, works on my Skybox, Mitsubishi tv & vcr, Yamada 6100, Sony amp and tuner, all for €6.99. Only glitch is power on/off the tuner but it has all the Skybox functions, just a case of remembering the keys!.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

I've got one too, but I couldn't get it to work the Sky DigiBox - how did you set it up? Great value remote though, everything else works perfectly, even on the tiny brand name stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

Well, mine is a Panasonic box and I just went through the codes or you could try the `search`, you`ll have to fool around to find which buttons work what but I can access all the menus, the only thing it won`t do,yet, is scroll forward in time in the EPG.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I got one some months ago, and after the first week, I threw it in a corner as I thought it was crappy. I prefer One For All remotes generally. The Lidl remote is good value, just not my cup of tea, I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I threw it away too. I thought it was a piece of crap myself. Its not worth 2euro. Like all lidl stuff i suppose, ****E!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by elvis2002
    I threw it away too. I thought it was a piece of crap myself. Its not worth 2euro. Like all lidl stuff i suppose, ****E!

now thats not fair i got a 19" monitor there 2 years ago for 200 euro
    it a good quality monitor never had any trouble with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭iisollie

i got one of these remote controls and it works everything for me - as far as i am concerned it is brilliant. First one I found that works with Chorus box.

Ollie

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

Code for Digibox is 154.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I got a 12 in 1 universal remote in a pound shop today for €2. It's a bit cheapy plasticcy but it works perfect with any device i can find in the house.

Well worth the money. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I got a pair of legs and actually stand up and walk over! haha! only jokin

Prefer the 3 in One controls.....seems to more resistant to dropping and so on!! Lidl stuff is usually ****e as already mentioned

Advertisement