Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers (Extended) 29.99

Options
  • 14-12-2003 11:37am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just double checked it. Available in GameStop. You can also get the super special one with the gollum character for 64.99. Nice christmas present for fans..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Nice price - I'd get it there myself if I hadn't bought it o'er the web @dvd.co.uk for the same price already.

CDwow also seem to have dropped the price for this to €29.95 (they did the same last year just before Christmas) (not available on the hk site). Well worth getting from a real shop at the same price obviously.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Ditto, bought the pair of them from play.com a couple of weeks ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I got the LOTR extended edition from dvdsoon for 19.99 sterling.
    Thats about 1 euro cheaper!

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Why would you not wait for the third movie and get a 3 DVD boxset when it appears?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Well I didn't, erm <shuffles and looks at feet> see it in the cinema (exams, forgot and so on) so I'd like to see it a few times before ROTK comes out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by sceptre
    Well I didn't, erm <shuffles and looks at feet> see it in the cinema (exams, forgot and so on) so I'd like to see it a few times before ROTK comes out

Well thats a valid reason. I'd actually like to see the extended version myself. I had a quick look at it on VHS but the tape was knackered and I had to return it to the videoshop. Haven't seen it there since and I haven't got a DVD player yet. Might as well buy it as rent it at the rental prices these days. The extended version seems to explain the story better than the cinema release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I bought the collectors dvd extended edition (with Gollum figure + Gollum DVD) from amazon at £34.99, which converts to €52.02. (5dvds in total)

Thats really cheap compared to xtra vision's €70

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

bought the extended edition box-set (without the crappy little Gollum figurine) from dvd.co.uk for £19.99 stg, which equates to about 28.50 euros... which is nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Does anyone know when the Return of the King Collector's Edition with free gift will be available to buy????

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

from what i heard the planned release date is November but hopefully that will change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

I picked up the two towers with the statue for €28.99 in the Cresent in Limerick last saturday. I thought this was a great bargin

Advertisement