Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth-who gives a ....

Options
  • 22-04-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Do you? Show your appreciation here in love and light, it's our home and well show your pride- hummingbird.jpgbumble-bee.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Adelante

Hi all,
    The reason I "tried and failed ,miserably" to start the above thread it was Earth day that day and well with all the turbluence that we are experiencing with the economy etc, it just felt especially that week with the volcano ash,and the volcano itself that it was almost negatively symbiotic the relationship man and the earth, was and is having clearly no-one else made the same connection so apologies mods for wasting thread space feel free to close this thread -goes off in a huff .... only kidding.

I dont know I guess with worries about money about the what the future mite hold, it kinda brought it home last week what's important and how we are dependant on ..... well dependent... apologies if this makes no sense I guess I wanted to show my appreciation for the things I would have taken for granted the birds, the bees, water, man gravity is a complete downer x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

That volcanic ash cloud that grounded flights all over Europe was a real godsend for some of us. Those living near airports got the first few days of peace and quiet since who knows when.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

Not sure what this thread is about, but I imagine nature and animals so heres a few links.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

po00025_c.jpg

Home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

515px-Ireland_from_space_edit.jpg
    From wikipedia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Adelante

Vargulf wrote: »
    Not sure what this thread is about, but I imagine nature and animals so heres a few links.

Perfect, really nice, exactly that. The waterfall is amazing nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Its hard to believe from that Wikipedia image that there are 6.2 million people amongst all that green :D Oh, look at us :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

This may sound controversial but I think Earth is great.
    Here's some photos I took. They all have one thing in common; I took them on planet Earth.
    1EB348EBC71F4CF7B5BE00B7C9719AAE-500.jpg

389371C9FF2E403A8995E3FD371172AC-500.jpg

6E33C3833B0942FF846C9B2C729694A7-500.jpg

34DAF1D0D71341369612E3B2312E9078-500.jpg

Advertisement