Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Broadband/Phone Deals Only

Options
  • 17-10-2019 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭

Maybe there's a lost thread for this somewhere but thought it would be handy to put all reliable network provider deals in one place.

If you could provide as much info with links if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

I'd rather a reliable broadband thread than the cheapest broadband possible thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭raclle

stevek93 wrote: »
    I'd rather a reliable broadband thread than the cheapest broadband possible thread.
    I agree which is why I edited it.

Just so many people not happy with price increases and joining other networks for better prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

raclle wrote: »
    I agree which is why I edited it.

Just so many people not happy with price increases and joining other networks for better prices.

Thanks, after 3 years fighting with Virgin Media I switched to this crowd https://www.airwire.ie/ would you believe it has been rock solid. Now I am in greater Dublin the best thing about them they are truly unlimited eir and other providers will say unlimited* with hidden 1tb cut off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

We have active thread for Eir, Sky and Virgin media so I don't see the benefit of duplicating those threads here. It will be hard to follow.

If anyone wants tailored advice for themselves, their is the option to start a thread in the request forum and other can give advice depending on the needs etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement