Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All dressed up to go out in athlone and friend cancels last minute.

Options
  • 22-07-2018 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone want to come and go out with me? Such a waste of make up and tan , Haha!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Megslee wrote: »
    Anyone want to come and go out with me? Such a waste of make up and tan , Haha!

I know the feeling lol

Hope you don't waste a potentially good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Megslee

nthclare wrote: »
    I know the feeling lol

Hope you don't waste a potentially good night.

I think I will be going home now, because I don't know anyone else going out but I'm so desperate I would go with a randomer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Megslee wrote: »
    I think I will be going home now, because I don't know anyone else going out but I'm so desperate I would go with a randomer!

Is it not nearly time to be coming home instead of going out?
    Sorry to hear you got stood up

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Smudger80

Go out,enjoy yourself,go out by myself on occasions and have a great night,places I do end upðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Megslee

Smudger80 wrote: »
    Go out,enjoy yourself,go out by myself on occasions and have a great night,places I do end upðŸ˜

I'm a girl in my 20s though it's not as easy as it sounds ! Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Go out and surely you'll meet someone you know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Ask your boyfriend to go out. Unless you've dumped him after what the fortune tellers said :rolleyes:

Probably not best to just go with a randomer since you're in a relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BextiaC25

I pm’d You 😊

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Think we should all organise an event so Magslee has someone to go out with during the weekend. Big group get together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Could do with heading out myself.....cabin fever

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I work from home and I only ever go out for family events. So I empathise with the sensation of cabin fever.

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Think we should all organise an event so Magslee has someone to go out with during the weekend. Big group get together.
    I’m in ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    I work from home and I only ever go out for family events. So I empathise with the sensation of cabin fever.

Christmas parties must be mad craic :p

Definitely. They do be mental altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Follows thread for group outing as got shot down in last thread.

Kuva wrote: »
    Follows thread for group outing as got shot down in last thread.

I’m in

Advertisement