Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 3 student account

Options
  • 21-07-2018 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I received a letter saying that my account would be upgraded to a level 3 student account on July 9th and it didn't say if I would be sent a new bank card or if I would have to go into the branch to get one. I was just wondering if you would know what i have to do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I received a letter saying that my account would be upgraded to a level 3 student account on July 9th and it didn't say if I would be sent a new bank card or if I would have to go into the branch to get one. I was just wondering if you would know what i have to do.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here through Boards.

A new card would usually only be sent out when your previous one is due to expire. If you would like to order a 3rd level card before then you can request this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to arrange this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Barrnabpeann

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here through Boards.

A new card would usually only be sent out when your previous one is due to expire. If you would like to order a 3rd level card before then you can request this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be more than happy to arrange this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thank you 

Advertisement