Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought Friday were happy days, yet there is loads of Negativity in here. I love it

Options
  • 12-04-2002 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

So much bitchin' and bitin' going on. I think everyone needs to get stewed this weekend, or just indulge what they really like doing and return on monday (hungover) but positive again. Or maybe I'm talking out of my arse?
    Ah well, poor toaster.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Toaster was a tool Good riddens to him! And i cant go drinking over the weekend as i spent all my money drinking during the week :( The problems with being a student eh:)

Nice work dev btw. quick efficient evil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Drinking all week, then I think you should go to mass on sunday and pray to whomever for forgiveness :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah Fridays in here tend to result in short snappy posts and some anger. Prolly 'cos everyone's dying to get outta work and are p!ssed off with the extra pressure

:)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nah , just a small muppet-larva problem. They've been sprayed and if they are smart they wont come back or bad thing [tm] will happen.

I'm reasonably happy!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

People generate their own negativity. Perhaps it's all in your head?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

don't know what ur talking about, I'm in top form and can hardly wait till I get to the pub for a little drinkie or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by SYL
    Drinking all week, then I think you should go to mass on sunday and pray to whomever for forgiveness :-)
    No i was only drinking twice this week but i didnt have much money to start with and then there was class party ----> excessive drinking
    > no money
    > sober for a 21st tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Mr. Applepie, where you at college?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

Just out of curiosity, how many members have had to be deleted to obscurity by you Mr. DeVore?

And how many overall, or are you the only one who does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by dysfunct
    Just out of curiosity, how many members have had to be deleted to obscurity by you Mr. DeVore?

The amount of accounts I'm sure is uncountable, but the no. of actual people who've been fully banned is prolly countable on 1 hand :D.

Cloud and Regi (and Vexorg and tr1n1ty I think :)) could do it, but DeV plays the bad cop and is normally the only one to do it.

That said, I would be VERY scared if Cloud got angry. Seems to me like one of those quiet guys who never gets angry, but is an absolute psycho when he does ;)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by dysfunct

I ban about 1 person a week. Usually for extreme incivility. People who talk about other people as "birds" who are to be "ridden" dont deserve the space to express their opinions on
    these boards.

I dont delete anything. Almost never. I believe you own your own words and I think it reflects badly on those two tossers that as grown adults they haven't the maturity to act properly in public.
    I think its better to leave someones words up there for all to see and I trust that the vast majority of the boards users would look down on them as low intelligence morons who find the word "willy" amusing, in and of itself.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

lol, sounds like a mate of mine.
    Incredible Hulk type person.

Gwan DeVore, give us the tally, i know you keep a death toll!!!
    Well i would anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i was in a perfectly good mood till i came in and seen the tripe on the PI forum... startin to happy up again now though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Is that because you are a mong? Oh fúcking no.... dont ban me. (joking)

I think that people like tosser sorry I mean toaster need to be delt with, good work dev.

John

Advertisement