Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't im_a_toaster get a bird????????

Options
  • 12-04-2002 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

now really toaster....u can't be that ugly!! ever try go for a fat bird?? they might have u!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I suggest coming back to boards and attempting to post after your bollocks have dropped. Take your friend toaster (whatever) with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Im_a_toaster

sHERON, YOU CAN GO SUCK MY ASS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Ok come to boards beer in a couple of weekends time....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually, why dont you get lost and never come here again.
    Both accounts closed.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually, Mr Toaster must be a very clever toaster as he's managed to get himself into the Institute of Technology in Tallaght.

If you are offended by what he and his cohort post why not drop their IT manager a line and inform them. The details are:

*** Looking up 193.1.120.9
    *** Resolved 193.1.120.9 to bordermanager.it-tallaght.ie

and the time of posting was: 12-04-2002 01:29 PM

You can find contact details for IT Tallaght here:
    http://www.it-tallaght.ie/staffinfo/default.asp

but I suggest we give the two lads a chance to quietly shag off and dissappear before we all pile in for a Boards Bash :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement