Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Megamo ATB 29er Natural 40

• 28-09-2020 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Im looking to sell my Megamo ATB 29er Natural 40 which I never used.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Hi All

You need to name a price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Weepsie wrote: »
    You need to name a price

Ah OK. 600 ono

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Hi All

Difficult to be interested without some basics eg size, spec, your location, a few photos perhaps?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Ah OK. 600 ono

In the market for an MTB myself. Assuming I've got the right bike google shows the new price of this bike is €599 and with 3x9 acera setup and suntour forks it seems very much entry level. In addition to pics and size, I'd be looking for year of purchase before making any offer.

Im not into Bikes but im unsure why my invoice says Megamo ATB 29er Natural 40 and the image which looks like mine says NATURAL_07

Looks like a very different bike. The one I linked has a 3x9 Acera setup with suntour forks whereas your pic seems to be a 1x10, possibly XT and rock shox forks. I'd suggest taking a bunch of pics of your own bike showing detail with part names on all parts including front and rear deraileurs, brake and gear levers, brakes and forks, frame size and name. Pic of your invoice wouldn't hurt either. There's a similar bike (sold) on adverts here which has the type of details people will be looking for; https://www.adverts.ie/mountain-bikes/megamo-natural-40-mountain-bike-great-deal/13269057 This one is also 3x9 much like the one I linked previously.

• Advertisement

smacl wrote: »
    Looks like a very different bike. The one I linked has a 3x9 Acera setup with suntour forks whereas your pic seems to be a 1x10, possibly XT and rock shox forks. I'd suggest taking a bunch of pics of your own bike showing detail with part names on all parts including front and rear deraileurs, brake and gear levers, brakes and forks, frame size and name. Pic of your invoice wouldn't hurt either. There's a similar bike (sold) on adverts here which has the type of details people will be looking for; https://www.adverts.ie/mountain-bikes/megamo-natural-40-mountain-bike-great-deal/13269057 This one is also 3x9 much like the one I linked previously.

Ah your right. Here is mine below below which im not sure if the same as the Adverts. but it looks similar

527966.jpg
    527967.jpg
    527968.jpg
    527969.jpg
    527970.jpg

527971.jpg
    527972.jpg
    527973.jpg
    527974.jpg
    527975.jpg

• Advertisement

Ah your right. Here is mine below below which im not sure if the same as the Adverts. but it looks similar

Thanks. Not really for me as I already have an older 3x9 Deore bike which is similar enough. Best of luck with sale.

Advertisement