Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Humanities Mod Pat Mustard

Options
  • 11-04-2015 6:31pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome Pat Mustard to Humanities modship. You have a history of quality, well informed posts, and I feel highly confident that you will continue to lead by example in this forum.

You will be replacing me in Humanities. I too had recently been appointed by Admin to another modship, and will be transferring my mod duties from Humanities to Anthropology, Sociology & Culture. So we both have a bit to learn in adapting to our new roles.

Best of luck Pat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Thanks, Black Swan.

Big shoes to fill here but I'll try my best!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

You thought you'd just spread yourself around? Congrats!!

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

thought you'd just spread yourself around?

Only just got that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Congratulations Pat Mustard. You won't see much of me around, I'm more of a reader in here than a poster :)

Advertisement