Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering about Battlefield Bad Company 2

Options
  • 14-03-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I recently bought a dell inspiron laptop and was wondering if it can run Battlefield Bad Company 2. specs below.

Processor:Intel® Core™ i3-330M (2.13Ghz, 4Threads, 3M cache)

RAM:4096MB 1067MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM [2x2048]

HDD:500GB (5400RPM) Serial ATA Hard Drive

Graphics Card:1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

No. Unfortunately your HD5450 graphics card is too slow for demanding games.

Even if the game allows you to install run it, it would be woeful slow even on the lowest settings and resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ppkpatrick

so the graphics card is the only problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ppkpatrick

would left 4 dead 2 run?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

ya l4d2 would run. as above bfbc2 would look and play ****. i know from exp what bad lappie cards will do to a good game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Ah, you should manage L4D2 alright.

The Source engine runs very well on older or low-spec graphics cards. I think if you keep the settings low/med you'd manage a playable framerate.

The older Source games would run grand as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

here is a great site for checking laptop graphics, it tells you what games work with it

http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Mobility-Radeon-HD-5450.23819.0.html

Advertisement