Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifestyle Sports 20% off Everything

Options
  • 15-05-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

I was in Belfast yesterday and there was 20% off everything, including all sale items. I got my OH a pair of Puma King boots, retail ROI 105euro. They were £95 reduced to £75 in the sale, so I got them for £60!
    They've loads of stock-all the usual things. Worth a look if you're up that way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Lifestyle in Newry had 20% off everything today as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

Jeapy wrote: »
    I was in Belfast yesterday and there was 20% off everything, including all sale items. I got my OH a pair of Puma King boots, retail ROI 105euro. They were £95 reduced to £75 in the sale, so I got them for £60!
    I got mine last year for €65 (or thereabouts in Elvery's). They had them on sale quite a bit down here for around the €70 mark last year but I haven't seen them on sale for a similar price this year. Heatons or Sportsworld (not sure what they call themselves exactly) have good prices on them too regularly.

How much were the GAA jerseys do you mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

IIMII wrote: »
    I got mine last year for €65 (or thereabouts in Elvery's). They had them on sale quite a bit down here for around the €70 mark last year but I haven't seen them on sale for a similar price this year. Heatons or Sportsworld (not sure what they call themselves exactly) have good prices on them too regularly.

How much were the GAA jerseys do you mind me asking?

The cogged* Puma Kings are about 70euro alright, but the moulded* ones are on sale in Elverys atm for 90euro, so it was a good bargain.

I didn't see any GAA jearseys, but I wasn't looking too closely tbh. They've one shop in the Castlecourt and another near Carlton Cards on the main shopping street. Maybe strongbluebell saw some in Newry and would know.

*Thats what the Oh said anyway- I don't know the difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

was this only a 1 day sale?

Advertisement