Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Dolan Mythos Carbon Unisex Road Bike Medium

Options
  • 23-09-2020 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

This is my wife's bike and has very very low mileage!

Carbon Frame, forks, seatpost.
    Full Shimano 105 5700 Groupset.
    Planet X Wheels (Light, smooth, true) with GP4000s 25c tyres.
    Selle Italia Ladies Saddle.

€600 ono
    Foxrock, close to M50/N11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

More Pictures:

I can also add the following upgrades of brand new parts fitted:

Shimano RS10 wheelset +€40
    Shimano 4600 12-30 cassette +€20
    SRAM 1030 Chain +€10
    Headset +€15
    Brake Cables +€15
    Gear Cables +€15
    Brake Pads +0
    GP5000s Tyres 25c +€30

However the mileage is so low that none of these are of any great benefit other than peace of mind except maybe the cables.

Picture here:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

what's the seat tube and top tube measurements, in cm please

boomdocker wrote: »
    what's the seat tube and top tube measurements, in cm please

48 and 54.7 respectively.

Edit: Actually I think that's the "effective top tube" measurement. I got it from a website!! The actual sloping measurement is about 53.something! I know the geometry is the exact same as the Planet X SL Pro Carbon Medium and (I'm guessing wildly here) should suit about 5'4" to 5'9".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

What height is the wife? I'd be assuming this for a woman in the 5'10 range maybe, not that I'll be able to convince my better half

• Advertisement

Weepsie wrote: »
    What height is the wife?

Five foot four and a half. Apparently the half is very important and must never be forgotten.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Five foot four and a half. Apparently the half is very important and must never be forgotten.

Ah probably saved me an argument so

I've done a bit more research on sizing and the bike has a stack of 54.5cm and a reach of 38.5cm so my original guess was pretty close. Probably suit about 5'4" to 5'10".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭secman

48 and 54.7 respectively.

Edit: Actually I think that's the "effective top tube" measurement. I got it from a website!! The actual sloping measurement is about 53.something! I know the geometry is the exact same as the Planet X SL Pro Carbon Medium and (I'm guessing wildly here) should suit about 5'4" to 5'9".

The geometry looks very similar to the Planet x SL pro carbon which i have as a winter bike,. That would be a decent winter bike for someone for small enough money.
    GLWS

I weighed this and it's only 7.4kg!! Perfect for chasing KOM's!

• Advertisement

Not having much luck with this! Thought it was fairly priced but open to correction :confused:

I might break it up if anyone's interested in anything - frame, forks, wheels, tyres, components, finishing kit?

Otherwise it'll have to go on the dreaded adverts :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭fat bloke

If only for the photos, flip and slam the stem and it'll look a million times better IMO.

I've moved this to Adverts.ie so it is now withdrawn from sale here. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

one thing i've noticed is that people often have trouble selling bikes on the smaller side, for people under, say 5'8". have been there myself - on three occasions here i've been the sole person interested in such a bike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement