Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

Kold wrote: »
    Could it be customs stopping them coming through?
    Rang customs last Friday and they said they didn't have it. Although I had to give them a tracking number given to me by bornprosper. I think it's dodgy as I tried the Thailand tracking website and it came up with an error.
    bigron2109 wrote: »
    When did you order your's mate??

I says on the paypal website, that to leave it 45 days..

Ordered it May 13th. Which is it...40 or 45 days? And is that every day or just workdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Sweet, I ordered my tops 15th of May and got them today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Lads remember world cup 2002 you could get nearly all the shirts in champions sports ! What happend to that even south korea , japan , nigeria you name it they had them! would of loved if I had more choice this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Rang customs last Friday and they said they didn't have it. Although I had to give them a tracking number given to me by bornprosper. I think it's dodgy as I tried the Thailand tracking website and it came up with an error.
    Ordered it May 13th. Which is it...40 or 45 days? And is that every day or just workdays?

They gave me a tracking number too, and this came up too...

Where do you get your order number again??? Is it in paypal beside the description of the jerseys where it says other?? and there is 5 digits there?? Is that your order number??

bigron2109 wrote: »
    They gave me a tracking number too, and this came up too...

Where do you get your order number again??? Is it in paypal beside the description of the jerseys where it says other?? and there is 5 digits there?? Is that your order number??
    Yes that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Yes that's it.

When i put it into the offical site, it says nothing is coming up for the tracking number...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Yes that's it.

What website are you guys tracking them from?.

If it's EMS then that 5 digit code can't be the tracking number. EMS tracking has 10+ digits.

I got a 5 digit code from my PayPal receipt which I believed to be my shirt order number. I emailed bornprosper with this number and they in turn gave me a tracking number. I put that into this website. All I got was an error though.

I definitely didn't pay for EMS. That was £15 but I only paid £6 for some kind of delivery which I don't really know what it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

xtal191 wrote: »

would they intercept packages destined for ireland assuming they transit thru england via air freight?
    Gonna order a few of these jerseys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Just picked up the England away.

Very nice shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Has anyone ordered an argentina jersey or any other adidas jersey from soccer triads?Do they put the number on the right breast like the players one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Couldnt tell ya mate but I ordered the dutch home with sneidjer printing around a week ago... says its being sent too on the statement. I know their not 100% legit but Ive heard from a few people that all jerseys are pefect and ya wont tell any difference. The company AFAIK are based in Northampton so hopefully no dodgy transactions compared to ordering something from Thailand:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have ordered from similar websites before and the quality is perfect.I am only wondering about the adidas jerseys because I think they are very plain without the number on the chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Couldnt tell ya mate but I ordered the dutch home with sneidjer printing around a week ago... says its being sent too on the statement. I know their not 100% legit but Ive heard from a few people that all jerseys are pefect and ya wont tell any difference. The company AFAIK are based in Northampton so hopefully no dodgy transactions compared to ordering something from Thailand:pac:

Where in Northampton? I think they have taken a pin and stuck it in somewhere in the map, that or some cousin of a cousin of the boss lives there. The shirts don't come from anywhere in Northampton, or even the UK and there is no office in Northampton that I know of. Unless they realise just what a hotbed of football Northampton is. The spiritual home of football:

210px-Sixfieldsstadium.jpg

Their shirts are decent quality but fairly sure they come from somewhere further afield than the "Rose of the Shires"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Has anyone ordered the kids sizes from Soccer Triads? The sizing seems way different from 'authentic' sizing e.g. a Medium Kids is listed as 9-10 on the Nike site and is about 34", but on Soccer Triads it states a Medium is age 5-6 and 30" - it seems a big big difference, and well, while I can fit in a Medium kids (Aged 9-10) one, I don't think I'd quite manage to squeeze into an aged 5-6 lol! Has anyone ordered one, and are they as described on the Soccer Triads site in terms of sizes??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

yabadabado wrote: »
    I have ordered from similar websites before and the quality is perfect.I am only wondering about the adidas jerseys because I think they are very plain without the number on the chest.

All these websites do the number on the front where it is supposed to be.

I got a Mexico jersey last month, the 9 was on the right breast as the adidas logo is in the middle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Im gonna buy a couple of shirts from either Bornprosper or Soccer Triads.

Im usually a medium. Can anyone tell me should I adjust the size on the order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

What's up with bornprosper only stocking M and XL jerseys?

Want to get the German jersey in a small. :(

Trotter wrote: »
    Im gonna buy a couple of shirts from either Bornprosper or Soccer Triads.

Im usually a medium. Can anyone tell me should I adjust the size on the order?

I ordered a medium ivory coast home jersey and I'm normally a medium, fits great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Dónal wrote: »
    I ordered a medium ivory coast home jersey and I'm normally a medium, fits great.

Oh oh.... I went through the sizes on the site. Im usually a medium 38-40 chest which lined up with the small size on soccertriads.. so Im after ordering 2 smalls.

Not the end of the world.. I'll just have to jog more :P

Just ordered the German (Schweinsteiger) and Holland (Sneijder) jerseys from Soccertriads. Hope they come with the number on the front as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I couldn't wear another nation's jersey other than Ireland's!!

That's funny, cos I refuse to wear Irish jerseys. F*ckin nasty sponsorship logo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Anyone know where I can get an Ireland jersey for about 15 euro? All these sites never seem to have it.

Feeling a little victimized here with all this talk of ordering shirts from bornprosper. Ordered mine over a month ago and still waiting. It's Germany too and I'd have been proud as punch wearing that after tonight's result. Come on Mr Postie!

Anyone know the best place to get the Aussie away Jersey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Got an Ivory Coast jersey :)

The range in Sports World in Limerick is great - all the big teams, plus the likes of South Africa, Ghana, IC, Australia and USA. They had a couple of away kits as well - Portgual, Brazil and Holland were amongst that range.

Excellent. I'll definitely pay a visit there.

Edit: Actually, any chance they do the proper numbers too? I'd like a Pienaar - South African home and an Argentine - Messi. Actually, the Germany home is also very nice. Decisions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

just ordered Özil germany home from bornprosper and spain home david villa from soccer triads . see which one is the quickest . And i know jumping on the bandwagon after Özil had one good game but that germant jersey is lovely .:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Just home from Spain today and my Ivory Coast jersey was here from Soccer Triads. Eboue on the back and its really good quality. Very very happy with it.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Was just about to ask had anyone seen the IC one anywhere.
    Which Sportsworld you see it in? Or has anyone seen it anywhere else?

It was the Sportsworld in Limerick fwiw.

shano_88 wrote: »
    Just home from Spain today and my Ivory Coast jersey was here from Soccer Triads. Eboue on the back and its really good quality. Very very happy with it.

Did it have numbers printed on the front as well? Or only the back?

Did it have numbers printed on the front as well? Or only the back?

yup, number on the front aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

What's up with bornprosper only stocking M and XL jerseys?

This is always a good indicator to tell if a jersey is fake. They only appear to make fakes in 2 sizes - Medium and XL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

This is always a good indicator to tell if a jersey is fake. They only appear to make fakes in 2 sizes - Medium and XL.

LOL

These jerseys are FAKE!? :P

Anyone see the aussie away jersey anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Is it this site people are using:
    http://soccertriads.com/world-cup-teams/cat_27.html

or this one?
    http://bornprosper.com/cart/category.asp?cid=8

Has anyone ordered off either of them? and what's the quality like?

from what i gather on here the soccertriads are really good quality.

The bornprosper ones arent great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

anyone found a North Korea jersey yet? :pac:

Sorry again now, but what's the story with size's on the soccer triad site?
    It say's Adults 40" approx small .... but 40" here is a medium, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

How long does delivery generally take with Soccer Triads?

Would they be reliable? as in definately show up at your door eventually? Always feel dodgey about buying things online and giving out credit card details to websites like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

They vary in delivery times. Lads I know got there's delivered after a week or two, I'm still waiting on mine after I got an email saying they shipped on 1st June

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

aaronh007 wrote: »
    They vary in delivery times. Lads I know got there's delivered after a week or two, I'm still waiting on mine after I got an email saying they shipped on 1st June

It il be another week for mine dutch top to arrive then... ordered last Monday:pac: Bit worried its gonna be too big now (ordered XL) but I knew medium would be too small... Il have to wait and see I suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

skelliser wrote: »
    The bornprosper ones arent great.

i have four jerseys from that site and they are perfect, this M and XL thing is new, i had been getting larges up until recently...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

anyone know if the new denmark away jersey from todays game is available anywhere?

dont see it on kitbag.

My Germany shirt arrived from bornprosper and it's ace. It's a medium and it fits perfectly after losing my 4 stone!! :):) Happy days.

The envelope says it was posted on the first of the month though so he must have been telling porkies before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Lads, these jerseys are directly funding terrorism.

Lol.

• Advertisement

Just at the billing information on the soccer triad site, dstrom43@gmail.com comes up at the top, i'm guessing thats the guy who does it right?

Just always wary on these types of sites.... is it completely legit yeah?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement