Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fear The Walking Dead - News/Details/Rumours

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Fear The Walking Dead Season 6 will start in October, with the first episode airing in the UK on BT TV channel AMC on Monday 12th October 2020 – one day after it’s US premiere.
    Through time jumps, Fear the Walking Dead season 6 could see the spin-off finally catch up to The Walking Dead in terms of the show’s timeline. For the most part, The Walking Dead has been ahead, especially since it was on the air for four whole seasons before the spinoff series premiered, plus the fact that Fear the Walking Dead kicked off at the very beginning of the apocalypse. At this point, there’s still several years between them.

Fear the Walking Dead jumped forward by two years at the start of season 4, putting the show on the same page as the main series for the first time. This enabled AMC to give Morgan (Lennie James) a smooth transition from one show to the other. The two shows going at the same pace didn’t last for very long, though. The Walking Dead leaped way ahead early in season 9 when it featured a massive six-year time skip. Now, Fear the Walking Dead is approximately seven years behind, as the setting is still 2013. The Walking Dead, on the other hand, is well into 2020, and has been for quite some time.

Season 6 Promo:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Guess no one is watching this anymore lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

fritzelly wrote: »
    Guess no one is watching this anymore lol

Have season 5 on Blu Ray. Meant to watch it during lockdown, perhaps it will be a Level 5 viewing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,289 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Only if you want to be more depressed.

bazz26 wrote: »

I wouldn't mind so much if there was any character I like but I don't and Morgan is the worst of them all
    Watched the last one but was more in the background than taking notice

bazz26 wrote: »

Wasn't too bad. Made a change from the US election and Covid. Helped that I had no expectations of quality. Will agree that Morgan is one of the most annoying characters. Imagine if one was to track his progress across the shows he would rank among the most insane in terms of traits and actions.

Will probably watch season 6 at some stage next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭mooreman09

I'm actually enjoying the new season. Must be something wrong with me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Nah the new season is good despite the rangers or cowboys or whatever they're called being sub-par. Only watched the first three episodes but they have all been good in their own ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Good season.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭porker36

anyone know where to watch season six? amazon prime shows series six but unavailable:confused: to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,983 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

this is back

Season 7 so far is looking alright

Yeah pretty good. Feels a bit like the Fallout video games. They are really egging on Strand being a villain - i n my mind he was always more pragmatic then cruel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭spookwoman

The screaming kid gets a bit much after a while.

• Advertisement

So it seems they have lazily made Strand the gay version of Negan. Every epiosde being about each faction of the extremely splintered group is getting a bit boring too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,289 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

So it's confirmed that Madison will return in mid S8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Post edited by Agent Coulson on

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pjcb

bagpipes ftw? wtf?

christ this is bad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

Where can I watch season 7 of this? Will it appear on Amazon prime soon?

so a departure of another major character from Fear. Not sure why they continue with the show, the showrunners have been so bad.

Where does everyone watch this please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,485 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fear the Walking Dead to End With Season 8 at AMC

Season 7 was dreadful, it must be near to being cancelled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

hey, does anybody know where I can watch season 7?

I have Prime but it says not available.

Just spotted season 7 is available on prime now. I’m on episode 4 and it’s shocking bad

So Fear the Walking Dead is over. Does anyone care? A large fall from grace for this spinoff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,132 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Its best to think it ended when Glovers character died and the nukes went off.

Season eight was fairly dire. Characters' motivations seem to change from moment. Also the use of radios would seem the main plot driver.

On the plus side was nice to see Sherry/Dwight. Also the actress playing shrike is attractive in a peculiar manner.

• Advertisement

Is it dire throughout, watched one episode and it was pants.

Some episodes aren't too bad. It would nearly benefit from a bit of time between episodes. Perhaps watch it at a leisurely pace?

Watched over a course of a week and it was very jarring. Would watch it for the sake of finishing it anyway.

You're welcome. If you do see it through, post your thoughts if you can. Always curious as to how viewers find the last season of shows.

Last season was ghastly, storyline, acting at an all time low. Serious amount of fast forwarding, no way was I sitting through 12 episodes of junk.

Morgan Jones character one of the worst. He popped up in some film as a detective and I immediately turned it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,132 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Its really best left "finished" after the nukes go off. It never replaced John Dorie but Teddy made a fantastic antagonist (those two probably up there with best characters in the entire TWD franchise) to keep it worth watching but after that it completely nosedives rapidly.

Advertisement