Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you plan your weekends in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-07-2017 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My girlfriend & I recently moved to Dublin a couple of months ago. It's a great city and we make the most of our time here, especially on the weekends. We like the fact that there's plenty of events, but I find it a bit tedious to plan our Saturdays & Sundays, as I couldn't find an event listing well put together. How do you guys pick the events that interest you? Have a favorite website or just pick whatever pops up in the media? I'm just wondering which of the websites would be the most complete & relevant to the Dublin's city life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Lovin Dublin and Dublin event guide are pretty good as is entertainment.ie. If you're on Facebok then you should "like" or join the group of any of your favourite pubs, clubs, bars and theatres. Also consider joining meetup.com. There are lots of different groups for different interests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I use dublin.ie for my market resear... I mean weekend planning

Advertisement