Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thurles seating

Options
  • 22-05-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering does anyone know off hand what way the letters go in ardan o riain, just wondering where the letter k is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭skintiam

It goes from a-z then aa- not sure how far it goes back, so k would be 11 rows from the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

My family tickets (1 x adult + 2 x juvenile) yesterday (seats 14, 15 & 16) consisted of one seat next to the steps, one single seat at the other side of the steps next to the entrance tunnel and one seat at the other side of the tunnel. Luckily my kids are 14 & 16, but if you bought them for very small kids, that wouldn't have worked out very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭North Cork Star

I was in the Old Stand yesterday myself. I was in Row D which was actually the third row of seats, not the fourth row. According to the steward, he said that there is no 'Row A' in the section of the stand I was in. No wonder so many people are sitting in the wrong rows every time we go to Thurles.

Advertisement