Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football signed by Dublin All Ireland Winning Team

Options
  • 24-05-2016 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hey,
    Excuse my ignorance but...

I work for a sexual abuse charity that has been donated a GAA Football signed by the Dublin All Ireland winning team. I don't know anything about this so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on best place to sell this, raffle it, promote it, etc.

We can obviously do a bit of slog work in promoting it to GAA clubs and getting it out there, but always want to check if there's a more efficient way to get this to someone who's passionate about it while making some money for the charity.

Thanks so much in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

siscri wrote: »
    Hey,
    Excuse my ignorance but...

I work for a sexual abuse charity that has been donated a GAA Football signed by the Dublin All Ireland winning team. I don't know anything about this so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on best place to sell this, raffle it, promote it, etc.

We can obviously do a bit of slog work in promoting it to GAA clubs and getting it out there, but always want to check if there's a more efficient way to get this to someone who's passionate about it while making some money for the charity.

Thanks so much in advance.

Maybe get the lads on Off The Ball or similar programme to auction it??

Advertisement