Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveller sues hotel for not having enough security for wedding

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,586 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

It's either sue for money or steal money with them. Certainly not work for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,992 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Yeah, **** the potential cost of repairs/lost business to the private business owner who will have to deal with these "people".

In fact let's just fine them if they do close their business to stop it from being wrecked by these animals!

good idea.

Want to be treated without "discrimination"? Act like a normal person then.

whats a "normal person" entitled to be treated without discrimination, crack down hard on those who discriminate using legislation and other tools.
    People are starting to tire of the fact that certain sections of society (who contribute nothing to said society) are seen as being above reproach whilst they thumb their noses at everyone else.

they are tiring of something that isn't true. only deluded gullible idiots see the myth that certain sections of society, some of who like some in our community, don't contribute to society, are above reproach whilst they thumb their noses at everyone else. we have a court system and a police force to deal with all who break the law

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,992 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Help!!!! wrote: »
    So what would you do if a group of travellers set up camp outside your home & while there the kids were causing trouble going in on your property. Hassling your wife etc
    How would you feel then?
    thats what the police and courts are there for. if they refuse to deal with it i keep going higher up until they do as its what i pay them to do

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

thats what the police and courts are there for. if they refuse to deal with it i keep going higher up until they do as its what i pay them to do

You know damn well the second police go near them they shout discrimination and pavee point get involved meaning the guards get stopped from touching them and lengthy legal battle ensues. Also theres very likely "retribution" caused in the immediate vicinity to whoever they think was involved with calling the gardai

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MOD
    I'm closing this thread, the topic is no longer being talked about, numerous other topics are being discussed including an incident at a hotel.
    There are also some remarks which have crossed the line or are at least stepping on it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement