Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm no fool and will not pay for water again because the man says i have to

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Do you make a profit by collecting a wage?

You don't understand the not for profit concept?

So you're paid from the government coffers for this?

You also don't understand the not for profit concept. No I don't get paid from government coffers. We stand on our own two feet as a community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

You don't understand the not for profit concept?

So you're on the dole if you're not collecting a wage.

Next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

You also don't understand the not for profit concept. No I don't get paid from government coffers. We stand on our own two feet as a community.

So what's your income?

So this community gets no assistance from the government?

No one collection social welfare or child allowance no?

Very noble and efficient way you run your community.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

So you don't get any government funding and don't turn a profit? How do you earn a living and how does your organization keep going?

We are all part of the "community" so that last sentence means nothing.

• Advertisement

JustTheOne wrote: »
    So you're on the dole if you're not collecting a wage.

Next

I'm the CEO of a not for profit community organisation. I am not on the dole. I don't get paid by the government. Not for profit doesn't mean nobody gets paid, it's not literal. NEXT

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

So none of the 100's of organisations you represent receive any government funding?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It seems we can start threads regarding the Irish Water farce in after-hours now:)

Eh, please use this one -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057425934&page=88

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement