Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership card with photo+date of birth no ID required

Options
  • 26-05-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anybody know where any kind of facility/club that give their members membership cards with a photo portrait and a date of birth with out them asking for government ID before creating them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MuchDesperado

In South Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I am not sure of anywhere. It is unlikely to be accepted anywhere as proof of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Sounds like someones looking for a fake ID..

not a fake id its a long story but its basically a large scale practical joke that requires a fake id but i dont want to do anything illegal and have a fake government id

So ideally some kind of library card or something

• Advertisement

Actually a leap card template might work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

not a fake id its a long story but its basically a large scale practical joke that requires a fake id but i dont want to do anything illegal and have a fake government id

That's that they all say..........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Mass card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Can you not just get the best looking girl in your group of friends to sit outside your local supermarket in a really short skirt while you all watch on in the distance, watching for lads walking in so she can flutter her eyes lashes and coquettishly ask them if they could go into the offo for her cause she lost her ID even though she is definitely 18 (thereby providing them with an 'honest mistake' defense if they ever wind up in court for banging her) and then when they come out with the booze you all run over and say "cheers lads" and be on your way?

The old ways are dying, tradition means nothing anymore.

strobe wrote: »
    Can you not just get the best looking girl in your group of friends to sit outside your local supermarket in a really short skirt while you all watch on in the distance, watching for lads walking in so she can flutter her eyes lashes and coquettishly ask them if they could go into the offo for her cause she lost her ID even though she is definitely 18 (thereby providing them with an 'honest mistake' defense if they ever wind up in court for banging her) and then when they come out with the booze you all run over and say "cheers lads" and be on your way?

The old ways are dying, tradition means nothing anymore.

That method is alive and well, and I don't think the local will be accepting me with a library card anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod: I'm closing this. Your first post and asking for a place to make you a photo ID card with your (supposed) birth date? Bit too dodgy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement