Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double NAT and port forwarding?

Options
  • 17-10-2019 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, firstly I have mobile bb with Vodafone with a tp link tl mr 6400 router. Is it possible to enable port forwarding for my xbox one x on it? And how do I get rid of a double NAT.
    Thanks.

Comments

Explains it here

Me, I'd either try UPnP enabled and test it or failing that give the xbox a static ip high up the range say 192.168.1.150 and add that to the DMZ on the router.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Thanks, alas it's all double dutch to me:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Try following this here, it's a free site, but it's got some shady behaviour like ads that seem like you need to pay to access the content, but it's all free. Definitely don't download anything from it.

That's not the exact router, but it should be very similar software, unless vodafone has customised it.

Advertisement