Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel PM Netanyahu vows to annex occupied Jordan Valley

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Danzy wrote: »
    I support the 2 State solution as reflecting reality today

The reality today is the areas in light brown are under palestinian control and the areas in orange are under israeli control and have more settlers than palestinians.

The jordan valley is the area beside the river on the right, excluding Jericho where most of the palestinians live.... Take that from the west bank and tell me where you see a viable state?
    image.adapt.480.low.West_Bank_Map_ocha.1404855022290.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

antix80 wrote: »
    The reality today is the areas in light brown are under palestinian control and the areas in orange are under israeli control and have more settlers than palestinians.

The jordan valley is the area beside the river on the right, excluding Jericho where most of the palestinians live.... Take that from the west bank and tell me where you see a viable state?

They've since taken all of Jerusalem, y'know...security..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

antix80 wrote: »

The belief is that those areas will be left under nominal palestinian control, in ways similar to the bantustans of apartheid South Africa. Those not driven out will serve as a source of cheap labour for the israeli controlled areas.

It appears he hasn't got the numbers needed, at this stage.

https://www.haaretz.com/

colt45 wrote: »
    Who is boards officially supporting?
    Who is higher on the victim totem pole, the Jews or the Palestinians?
    Most important that we collectively support the PC choice

There's a people being colonised and oppressed by another. As such it's fairly obvious who the victims are in this situation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement