Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone bother

Options
  • 22-08-2019 5:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I got a new phone and tried to login and changed my password and it’s allowing me login but if I click ‘my threads’ it just flips back to latest threads? On my old phone and the new one. Why do I have to do?
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Stop moaning ffs,

Can I just check if you've cleared your browser's cache first? This is on the touch site, I'm assuming? And if you try to navigate directly to touch.boards.ie/mythreads, does it redirect to /latest too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Hi Stop moaning ffs,

Can I just check if you've cleared your browser's cache first? This is on the touch site, I'm assuming? And if you try to navigate directly to touch.boards.ie/mythreads, does it redirect to /latest too?

Heya. Thank you for the reply. I haven’t cleared my cache now. It’s working fine on my new phone but not at all on my old. It’s basically just til I port everything over onto my new one ( and try and remember all the passwords for new logins on a new device. Uuhgh)
    Yeah it just flips me to latest posts if I click my threads. It’s in touch yeah. Best way to navigate boards I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

My threads also broken for me but guessing it relates to the added delay that was added in last few days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

batgoat wrote: »
    My threads also broken for me but guessing it relates to the added delay that was added in last few days.

If you're still using the old and unsupported app, then that's definitely broken with the CloudFlare layer in place.

Spear wrote: »
    If you're still using the old and unsupported app, then that's definitely broken with the CloudFlare layer in place.

Nope, use my browser on touch site.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

batgoat wrote: »
    Nope, use my browser on touch site.

That's should be working. Have you tried doing a clear of the cache?

Spear wrote: »
    That's should be working. Have you tried doing a clear of the cache?

Yep that was exactly it, apologies for not trying already. :pac:

Advertisement