Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Pulsar Nismo?

Options
  • 16-09-2019 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Saw a 192 plate Pulsar on Townsend St Dublin today. It was a very brief glance but noticed it had Nismo badging and dual exhaust, bodykit etc.

Googled and understand Nissan had this as a concept and were going for fastest FWD lap time in Nurburgring and aiming this car as an alternative to usual suspects -GTI, Focus ST, Leon Cupraetc.

Cant see this car officially launched though?

Wondering if this was just bodykit or there is a "Hot" hatch model officially released. Normally up to date on cars but this could have complete passed me by?

Wasnt mad on the styling, just curious

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They stopped selling the Pulsar in Europe earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

bazz26 wrote: »
    They stopped selling the Pulsar in Europe earlier this year.

Which confused me even more. It was a 192 plate. Nismo badge. Sounded the part. I'm not going mad Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

There is a 1.6T Pulsar with a Nismo spec available. Not seen one though before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Probably unsold stock so

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

No 192s registered up till end of August anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I know you mention dual tail pipes but could it be a Leaf Nismo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

krissovo wrote: »
    could it be a Leaf Nismo?

That's depressing

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It definitely wasn’t a lowered Qashqai?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Brother has one, moves quite nicely
    Did he import it? I've wondered would they be a nice discreet fast car on the cheaper end of the scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Funny thing is the 1.5 diesel pulsar in the sportyer spec is a surprisingly good handling car.

Very good handbrake and brakes in general.

Basically a great fun car only let down by low power. Saying that you can drive it to bits and still get 45 mpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement