Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Comerman

Wetlands. Nuff said.

Yep, turning into a no go area should rename it Badlands. Amazing no one getting caught either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Wetlands. Nuff said.

Why are the HSE building there. Seriously, have they no cop on

1984baby wrote: »
    Think it's an old house they purchased and I'd guess they plan to move some "troublesome family" from some peaceful area back near their own but they don't want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

drove past the wetlands at 1am on Saturday 14th. Saw about 5 paddy wagons down at them lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Ireland has a sub-section of people who would burn their own houses down to make a statement against authority. To be less politically correct, scumbags.

I see the council voted yesterday to commit to providing housing for 66 local families while also adding 15% to the LPT. Tis a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭stratowide

miece16 wrote: »
    drove past the wetlands at 1am on Saturday 14th. Saw about 5 paddy wagons down at them lot.

I remember cycling down that road as a youngster..Wouldn't drive down there now even with an armoured tank.
    Heard they have the opposite field appropriated for their....ahem..'livestock'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Comerman wrote: »
    I see the council voted yesterday to commit to providing housing for 66 local families while also adding 15% to the LPT. Tis a joke

Spearheaded by the Godchild himself. The self professed Chosen One. Andrew McGuinness.

For the people stupid enough to constantly vote for this twit. I am judging you. Very harshly.

miece16 wrote: »

Silly question, but where is the Wetlands?

• Advertisement

1984baby wrote: »

I believe it was supposed to be a Direct Provision Centre.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I believe it was supposed to be a Direct Provision Centre.

Can't have those foreign/ethnic folk around here

Can't have those foreign/ethnic folk around here

Don't shoot the messenger.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Don't shoot the messenger.
    I was beery attempting sarcasm

I was beery attempting sarcasm