Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brave Soul Men's Eden Raglan Contrast Hooded Zip Through - Zavvi - €12.39 Free P+P

• 01-12-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I just noticed this at zavvi, it says its the deal of the day, so maybe finished soon, dont know what time, maybe midnight?

What are they like for delivering stuff, has anyone experience with them?

Brave Soul Men's Eden Raglan Contrast Hooded Zip Through - Light Grey Marl/Cobalt Marl €12.39 link P+P free

10808709-1383239802-741904.jpg View large image

Brave Soul Men's Eden Raglan Contrast Hooded Zip Through - Light Grey Marl/Cobalt Marl

€12.39

Save: €18.61

Also 15% off Hoodies here also

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Just to add, these two discounts also work: ZV4178495 (5% off) and BIGSPENDER (for order above €100 get €10 off).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Also if you use NE15: (15% off Orders Over £30 at Zavvi)

You get a further 15% if you're using it on the hoodies, but do click on the 15% below the item, as my 3 hoodies came to €31.55

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Just to add, these two discounts also work: ZV4178495 (5% off) and BIGSPENDER (for order above €100 get €10 off).

ZV4178495 wouldn't work for me....tightarse trying to get another 5% off anyway :P

TriStar6 wrote: »
    ZV4178495 wouldn't work for me....tightarse trying to get another 5% off anyway :P

Maybe it can be only used once, as i used it last nite, but realised i didnt click on the 15% below the items as it didnt show in the checkout, so i cancelled that & started again & so that's when i found NE15 on another site, hopefully that'll work more than once i hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Ordered. Hopefully it's a smoother transaction than my last with the hut. Ordered a top for about €12.About 3 months later the hoodie arrived. It was clearly a second that somewhere couldn't sell. I had long given up on it before it arrived so I had requested a refund so the day after the hoodie arrived my refund also came through. I say it's karma for them sending me s**t!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

cheers for the heads up!

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Ordered. Hopefully it's a smoother transaction than my last with the hut. Ordered a top for about €12.About 3 months later the hoodie arrived. It was clearly a second that somewhere couldn't sell. I had long given up on it before it arrived so I had requested a refund so the day after the hoodie arrived my refund also came through. I say it's karma for them sending me s**t!

Thanks, better get backup gifts, just in case!

It seems that some places are slow to deliver, while i've just found out that this place is quick.
    After the order i cancelled last nite within mins of doing it, i've just noticed my email sayin this:
    Hello xxxx,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about cancelling order xxxxxxxx

I have not been able to cancel this as it has already entered the dispatch process. I am sorry and I understand how disappointing this must be
    :mad::mad:

Friggin hell, i wouldnt mind but they had a problem issuing the next order something to do with card details earlier on, but i fixed that, pity it wasnt this order:(

Advertisement