Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The International 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

What a goddamn player Akke is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

No secret I don't play MOBA's often; but my goodness this has been a really great production and is producing wonderful games, too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Alliance are so fun to watch. Them and Na'Vi, or TeamLiquid in the final I'm hoping.

Dendi makes Pudge look so sexy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Fountain hooks all day long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

These semi finals have been amazing.... that last game ! LOL

That last game with Na'vi I was watching it through there now and I was just like they cant turn this around, no chnace. That pool hook on Gyro. Unreal I can't wait to see them against Alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

I have a feeling that alliance wont let Na'Vi pick pudge :) dendi is too pro with pudge like, there is no one in the world right now in competitive dota that can land 16 hooks out of 18 thats like 88 % chance of him landing a hook.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Hawk9433 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that alliance wont let Na'Vi pick pudge :) dendi is too pro with pudge like, there is no one in the world right now in competitive dota that can land 16 hooks out of 18 thats like 88 % chance of him landing a hook.

Yeah, that's what iG did last year to win the finals. They banned pudge every time.

To be fair though they did kind of shut him down in the 3rd game, he got one pool hook on Gyro that won them the game pretty much and it was slightly lucky as Gyro ran in to it stupidly. Hard to believe that one big play has at least guaranteed Na'vi and extra few dolla.

• Advertisement

To be fair though they did kind of shut him down in the 3rd game, he got one pool hook on Gyro that won them the game pretty much and it was slightly lucky as Gyro ran in to it stupidly. Hard to believe that one big play has at least guaranteed Na'vi and extra few dolla.

I think the biggest effect that the hooks had was that they made TF scared to start teamfights. Even when Dendi missed, TF backed off rather than taking advantage of the fact that he would be out of action for a short while. This allowed Xboct to farm up after a dreadful start, and actually be able to start to carry.

If TF had manned up, and just started forcing teamfights more, I think they would have won. Its just typical of Chinese teams to play as passive as possible, and that's really what allowed Na'Vi to come back into the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

DK vs. Orange. Game 3. What am I watching? Mind = blown

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Na'Vi got schooled, they threw game 1 when they tped to the mid t1 tower one at a time, pub style, and got owned !

Oh and, even though earlier in this thread I was rooting for Tongfu, Orange have really impressed me and I hope Mushi stomps them !

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

alliances name is written on the trophy. unbelievable stuff. orange though, f**k yeah! my 2nd fave Asian team. cant wait for the finals. great tournament, no real surprises though

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

their name is not written on the trophy yet :) wait until grand finale

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Oh and, even though earlier in this thread I was rooting for Tongfu, Orange have really impressed me and I hope Mushi stomps them !

Can anybody not be for somebody that picks ursa in their elimination match tied 1-1 and outcarries pl? And man that second game with shadowfiend destroying dk doom, weaver, amazing.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Im just hoping for some rare picks tonight. Awfully bored with the usual picks last night

Im just hoping for some rare picks tonight. Awfully bored with the usual picks last night

SF , Ursa, Slardar ???

Edit, Albeit Just orange :p

Edit 2: Skywraith, Sand king and we actually seen wisp get through !

Skywrath, sandking, ursa, slardar?

Edit: Beaten to it :D

• Advertisement

Such an awesome game 2 by Navi to bring that back

this is fun :D

$400k aegis deny, on my holy god.

Man, that game. Orange really messed it up on that Aegis deny but that Navi comeback was ridiculous.

titan18 wrote: »
    Man, that game. Orange really messed it up on that Aegis deny but that Navi comeback was ridiculous.

The thing is the comeback was because of that deny, OD would have respawned and more then likely would have mopped out. Instead it was just a mess.

The thing is the comeback was because of that deny, OD would have respawned and more then likely would have mopped out. Instead it was just a mess.

Oh, I know, but still have to credit Navi for sticking with it, and managing to land some nice black holes towards the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Ah, poor kyxy, he cried right when it happened.

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_pod_2/b/444218873

3:59:30.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Come on na'vi! Great final so far

wow...

• Advertisement

Huge Puck plays pretty much won them that last game, stopping 3 tps back was the deciding factor

Advertisement