Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No communications

Options
  • 31-03-2021 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I can any one tell me whats wrong I have no communications on my hkc Q70 panel went into comms menu and all that's in the menu is digi menu serial port equip remote user menu comms options menu panel print menu com service menu but no communications menu the gsm q has a red status led and green flashing led comms i even reset the panel to factory reset ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi I can any one tell me whats wrong I have no communications on my hkc Q70 panel went into comms menu and all that's in the menu is digi menu serial port equip remote user menu comms options menu panel print menu com service menu but no communications menu the gsm q has a red status led and green flashing led comms i even reset the panel to factory reset ?

Did you down power alarm, battery and mains before plugging on the GSM/Q?

When you go into comms menu, communicators, this is where the GSM enable menu is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Paula doyel

Yes power down every thing and no communications is gon out of the menu?

Advertisement