Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reason given for a "trolling" ban

Options
  • 14-05-2021 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from the Politics Forum and I have no idea why. "Trolling" is the reason given and if is the post I think it is that it complete nonsense- it was a personal opinion. I am not even sure which post it is as is was not quoted back to me.

I have PM'd the Mod but he/she has ignored it.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you talking about the ban you received 12 minutes before starting this thread?

Please read the instructions at the head of this forum. Starting a thread without giving the mod a reasonable time to respond (and that could be up to a day or so) is totally unacceptable

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi partyguinness, I'm looking into it.

Can you post the complete PM exchange that you had with the moderator please.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,594 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No further input from OP

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement