Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Seats & Ryanair?

Options
  • 02-08-2020 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hello,

Departing from Dub this week with Ryanair. And I've a question about taking car seats. It's not clear on their website. And I'm wondering does any know or have travelled lately?

2 adults and 4 kids. Kids ages are 2 to 9. Each needs a car seat. Can I book these into the hold and is there a charge to do this?

Thanks,

WM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

water-man wrote: »
    Hello,

Departing from Dub this week with Ryanair. And I've a question about taking car seats. It's not clear on their website. And I'm wondering does any know or have travelled lately?

2 adults and 4 kids. Kids ages are 2 to 9. Each needs a car seat. Can I book these into the hold and is there a charge to do this?

Thanks,

WM

We have taken car seats with Ryanair for the past few years with no issue. Just check in at the baggage desk, one for each child. We have checked in buggy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

There's no extra charge, they go in the hold.

You will get a sticker at check in and if you want to keep the gear until you board, they will facilitate this also. The crew will take it before you go into the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭ted1

No charge. They can go into the hold or in the past we’ve bought booster seats on board with us. And the kids just sat on them

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

Thanks everyone. One less stress travelling at this short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Free of charge. Check them in at desk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

UPDATE:

I checked in 4 car seats and one push chair (that was six parts in total as one car seat comes apart) - all free of charge.

WM

Advertisement